User talk:LÆB/Archive 3
I hereby withdraw my testimonial until your avatar changes. Jacq
Did you just move James’ testimonial on my page? :P And here I was hoping you did something cool! Jess
Well yeah, but it was in the wrong place and the wrong format! :O But if it makes you feel better, I’ll add a new testimonial for you or something. :) — Æther Bunny / Talk? (Tue, 17 Oct 2006 23:44:30 -0400)
Okay, why is there a red exclamation mark next to every edit except ones made by you? —Bran
- It’s a (not very good) sort of moderation system that MediaWiki has. If you click on an edit with the exclamation mark, then there’ll be a link at the bottom right that says “Mark As Patrolled”. Clicking that marks it as “approved.” Really, though, it’s not very helpful. I could disable it. — Æther Bunny / Talk? (Thu, 19 Oct 2006 19:50:20 -0400)
Randomly, the “Add your own” testimonial link on your userpage is giving me an error. Not a big deal, but now you know. -Jacq
- Oops, it was still linked to the old ld.fubaria.org location. Thanks! (And thanks for the retestimonial! :D) — Æther Bunny / Talk? (Fri, 17 Nov 2006 21:28:07 -0500)
Does the wiki no longer post notices when the boards are down? Jacq
- It posts notices whenever I or another wiki admin notices the forum is down. :) When it is, you can notify any of the wiki admins on their talk pages if you wish, especially me or any of the volunteers. — Æther Bunny / Talk? (Wed, 22 Nov 2006 19:42:58 -0500)
One for Bodhi since BLT added three songs of theirs to the system, and of course the one for Potter Puppet Pals. For that one I guess PPPA could get its own song page as well as the accompanying article.
Why is that thing that shows how many characters we added or removed suddenly enabled? —Bran
- It’s a new feature in MediaWiki 1.9. — Æther Bunny / Talk? (Wed, 28 Feb 2007 17:56:51 -0500)
- And it can sound dirty to the Illemonati! —Mattgcn
If this isn’t the right way to ask you something, I’m sorry
Hi, I joined and posted (not that much, admittedly) on Internet Stonehenge, but when I tried to join the regular forums, I got no confirmation email with password and such. Help would be appreciated =]
Three Things RE: LoganUncleWiki
- 1. Please put InterWiki linking back and forth
- 2. Please make me an admin on that wiki
- 3. How do you add a wiki logo?
- Clear your bloody cache, you! — Æther Bunny / Talk? (Mon, 02 Apr 2007 12:16:08 -0400)
What is this?
- That was something I started a long time ago (so it is probably not actually “coming soon”). It was supposed to be a page where you could put in a block of text and it would automatically insert [b][/b] things and such, so as to avoid it being affected by any of the word filters. — Æther Bunny / Talk? (Tue, 10 Apr 2007 08:48:02 -0400)
- Ah, sorry, I was thinking of Bran. — Æther Bunny / Talk? (Thu, 12 Apr 2007 18:15:43 -0400)
- I only deleted the first few, then I decided that the redirects were okay and left them. (Unless you’re talking about the chord page redirects, which I deleted under the assumption that no one would ever use them.) — Bran
- That’s the name me, Jace and Bran have decided on. We’d move over any CSS, templates and articles ourselves if you gave us admin powers. Also, on LoganUncleWiki we were never able to upload images, so if you were to make this wiki, check that for us :3
Can you make a prefix table at WikiLemon:InterWiki? I wouldn’t know how to change these things.
Newgrounds one is broked, and the ABS one goes only to flash (What if I want video?! :P)
On the song infobox, is there a way to have the vocalists, live recordings and anything else that lists more than two items aligned properly? Looking at things like USOUD, there’s a very noticeable shift to the left after two live recordings —Mattgcn
Hmm. Not sure why that happened, but it’s back up now.
I’m going to be upgrading the virtual server to Ubuntu Feisty soon, so maybe in the process, we can switch from Shoutcast to Icecast. It’s an open source streaming server, compatible with Shoutcast broadcaster client programs. Shoutcast has bin a little bit unreliable, and Icecast looks nice. — Æther Bunny / Talk? (Fri, 04 May 2007 23:06:50 -0400)
- Hmmmm, that sounds like it’ll work. Could we potentially set up recordings and the like again?
Unnecessary tags appear on all of the album articles. —Alan Redgown56 16:26, 10 May 2007 (EDT)
- Oops. Yeah, that happens every time I do an upgrade. Fixed. — Æther Bunny / Talk? (Thu, 10 May 2007 16:30:05 -0400)
I’m wondering if it is okay if you set up an Illemonati.com account. If you can, I’d like neil.illemonati.com.
Also, if you need to contact me, my email is email@example.com, and my msn is firstname.lastname@example.org.
- I like to get to know people a bit (on the forums) before giving them hosting. I’ll be back on the forums soon. But if I am indeed to give you hosting, I’ll probably ask you to choose a subdomain other than “neil”, given the potential for confusion with a certain other prominent member of our community of the same name. — Æther Bunny / Talk? (Thu, 10 May 2007 18:09:15 -0400)
Hey, I was wondering if I could also have one of those. I want jonovox.illemonati.com if you are okay with it. My email is jonovox (at) gmail (dot) com -Jonovox!
- I want to move my domain(giovannispina.net) to the illemonati.com subdomain. Could you tell me the name servers I need to change my DNS to? Also, I’ve forgotten my name/password…do you think you could email me that, as well? Thanks. :) —Chiaro 11:47, 11 May 2007 (EDT)
- Is that a no? :/ —Chiaro 12:47, 12 May 2007 (EDT)
- No, it is a yes. One question though — do you want giovannispina.net to point to what’s now http://chiaro.illemonati.com/, or do you want a new virtual host for that domain? Anyway, the nameservers are a.ns.delopogan.com and ns[1–4].everydns.net (that is, ns1 through ns4, though you can leave some out if your registrar doesn’t give you at least 5 nameserver fields). — Æther Bunny / Talk? (Mon, 14 May 2007 22:35:09 -0400)
- Is that a no? :/ —Chiaro 12:47, 12 May 2007 (EDT)
The upload directory (/home/poliphilus/HTTP/com.illemonati.wiki/Content/images) is not writable by the webserver.
- Oeps. Fixed, I think. — Æther Bunny / Talk? (Fri, 11 May 2007 19:11:34 -0400)
- Yup, thanks! I just hosted the image (Which was made for æsthetic purposes rather than an image to include) on my own webspace you’ve given me (Shameless plug of my beautiful finished website)
What the crap?-Jonovox!
- I approve of the unobtrusive Google ads. Seizure-inducing, auditory, and 213MB ads just give all ads a bad name; Google does it right. — Bran 15:16, 15 May 2007 (EDT)
If you haven’t seen it yet…
- It’s a link to LÆB’s hosting thread. *still needing hostaging* Neo 2.3 Hylan 18:03, 8 September 2007 (EDT)
Question regarding mine userpage
- I don’t think so. That would be freaky, maaan. — Æther Bunny / Talk? (Mon, 08 Oct 2007 17:30:32 -0400)
Damn. That would have been awesome.
I shall have you know that “till” is preferable because TMBG use it. So there. — Bran 21:39, 29 February 2008 (EST)
I had no idea how to contact you any other way, and I don’t know if you’ll read this, but do you have any idea what’s going on with the websites lemondemon.com, eviltrailmix.com, and potterpuppetpals.com?