So, I’m Kari.
THE BASICS: What can I say about me? I’m 19, a “Native Minnesotan” (in other words, Norwegian as you can get without actually being Norwegian), and pretty average on the whole. I haven’t been to school yet, because A) the school I had in mind turned out to be a pretty bad experience, and B) I keep changing my mind as to what I want my major to be. I guess we shall see.
THE RANDOMS: I love writing. I have three blogs, one public, one private, and one SUPER private, that I write in on a pretty regular basis. I’m also writing a children’s book for a friend, and dancing around with another idea that might be kind of fun. I’m also pretty big into photography, and have a DeviantArt that might be worth looking into if you have the time. I dance, I sing, I love hiking and being out in the woods, and I have had seven years of first aid training (though I’ve never had the money to get certified). I can’t think of anything else to say, but I’m sure I’m missing some stuff. I love being active and artistic.
HOW I FOUND LEMON DEMON: My friend had “Word Disassociation” playing on his Myspace, and I thought it was awesome. Still do.
- http://karimathias.blogspot.com (Public Blog)
- http://syrinxmyth.blogspot.com (Private Blog)
- http://syrinxmyth.livejournal.com (PRIVATE Blog)
- http://engeldermusik.deviantart.com (Self explanatory)
- None of the below comments should be doubted for any reason. I am willing to confirm them all, and it should be noted I’m also holding back from saying a lot more. :P teh
- We should meet. Where in Minnesota do ye live? ~bowser724 12:27, 3 August 2007 (EDT)