WELL HELLO BEAUTIFUL
Caitlin is both 7 and 133 mentally depending on how much she wants ice cream and how much she wants people to get off her lawn. This is interesting because if you divide 133 by 7 you end up with her actual age. She is currently a cougar faghag for one Matthew Butts Rebeiro. Caitlin enjoys Death Cab for Cutie, insanity wolf, Conan O’Brien, television (both with Conan O’Brien on it and otherwise), Batman, and her favorite swear word is Jay Leno.
Caitlin dislikes M&Ms, having a soul, Rachel calling Matt a literal gay, and Nicolas Cage.
She lives in Michigan with 0 cats, but she is open to the possibility of increasing this number by 10. Sometimes she takes cold medicine and joins every Matthew McConaughey fan page extant on Facebook.
Written by Rachel, who couldn’t edit it in herself, because she will get her user page DOUBLE LOCKED.
- HI, I LIKE FARKLE! —Chiaro 14:43, 31 August 2007 (EDT)
- OH MY GOD CAITLIN I LOVE YOU SO MUCH SERIOUSLY YOU MAKE MY DAY SO DO RUN ON SENTENCES I LIKE CAPS LOCK?!?! <3 -Mindy.
- Kay, so basically you are OH SO TOTALLY AWESOME. We should totally hook up one day, it would be madhawt ;) —Mattgcn
- The top surface of an aeroplane wing is more curved than the bottom surface. Air particles that approach the leading edge of the wing must travel either over or under the wing. Let’s assume that two nearby particles split up at the leading edge, and then come back together at the trailing edge of the wing. Since the particle traveling over the top goes a longer distance in the same amount of time, it must be traveling faster. Bernoulli’s equation, a fundamental of fluid dynamics, states that as the speed of a fluid flow increases, its pressure decreases. So this faster moving air develops a lower pressure on the top surface, while the slower moving air maintains a higher pressure on the bottom surface. This pressure difference essentially “sucks” the wing upward (or pushes the wing upward, depending on your point of view). Aaaand that’s why if you let an aeroplane run fast enough on the runway with the right shape of wings it will get pushed up into the air, and it will stay up if it keeps thrusting because the wings will lift it up due to pressure differences and stuff. Also you’re awesome. - Feyn
- Hmmm… you like The Office, The Colbert Report, AND Demetri Martin amongst other things, therefore, you are awesome. Yay, you! —Amanda132
- You’re the swing of my love, doll face. ——SDL 20:46, 21 October 2007 (EDT)
- You’re really adorable! And such a dork XD <3.—Evil muffins
- You like Demetri Martin and Stephen Colbert, that makes you awesome. On top of this, you hate Dane Cook, that makes you amazingly, superiorly, gregariously, ridiculously awesome. —enigmatic
- We’re twinsies. But I am going to meet Conan and Will and Demetri FIRST. And when they meet you they’ll be like, “Sorry, I met Hannah first. If I had known you longer this might’ve worked out, but… it just… won’t work. I love her too much.” And then they’ll cheat on me for you and we’ll all be happy. ——-The OTHER woman.
- PENISES POKING :-) :-) ——SDL
- Hey Caitlin, you know who else has a penis besides Matthew Butts Rebeiro, who you will meet in real life relatively soon, and probably put your mouth on his mouth, but probably not put your mouth on his penis? Nicolas Cage. —Rachel :}}}