Hello. I’m Feynman, Feyn, FMH42, Joe, Joey, Boris, That Annoying Person, Dumbledore or whatever the hell you’re calling me these days. I’m mostly known as Procyon these days, because I’m an active furry. Procyon’s my fursona. I’m an 18 year old self-confessed perve from near Sheffield, UK, and stereotypically British in that I drink shitloads of tea and can do a good impersonation of Brian Blessed. I’ve been interested in science since I was two and care passionately about its message. I don’t have any problems with religion, but creationism and astrology and so on really piss me off because they diminish the wonderful truths science has revealed to us. I believe that everyone should be taught a little about who they really are and where they came from as revealed by science. For the record, I’m an atheist, but I do believe religion can be a positive force - AS LONG AS it doesn’t conflict with science. I like people. I don’t like people getting hurt. I despise intolerance, racism, homophobia and war. I believe we should strive for world peace, understanding and tolerance. For me, an understanding of our true humility and humbleness in the universe helps us achieve that and so my scientific dream ties in well with my dream of peace. =) I like Lemon Demon (duh), They Might Be Giants, Ratatat, the Beatles, Rammstein and a load of random 80s and 90s music. My favourite films are Donnie Darko and Contact, and my favourite animals are, of course, lemurs. My heroes are Carl Sagan, Richard Feynman (duh), Richard Dawkins, Patrick Moore, John Gribbin, Stephen Gould, Stephen Hawking, Stephen Weinberg and maybe some other people called Stephen. Like that single, gay long haired guy. I am a furry. You know that by now. As Procyon-Vulpecula I’m a member of the UKFur forums, and I’m an active participant in NorthernFurs furmeets. Look out for me at Manchester and Sheffield meets. Yay. Axis Powers Hetalia is the best thing ever. AIYAH! I had something soppy and romantic here, but I’ve deleted it, because I’m getting on very well with a certain someone and hope to write something even more soppy and romantic soon. <3 Watch this space!
Things I like
Stealing ideas from Ryder
They Might Be Giants
80s and 90s Music
Arthur C. Clarke
Stephen Jay Gould
Potter Puppet Pals
El Goonish Shive
JILLIAN/MINDY FEMSLASH :| :|
AXIS POWERS HETALIA FUCK YEAH
Things I don’t like
Intelligent design (as science, as a belief it’s OK)
George W Bush
Fetishes even weirder and more disturbing than mine :D
The pictures were annoying so I removed them.
…before there were days… …everything… … before there was anything — you, me, the Sun and all the stars we can and cannot see, were together in a size smaller than this point of light…
and somehow… in some inexplicable way… …it became.
Ten million years later… gravity tried to pull it back. Creating galaxies by the billions. Stars and planets by the trillions. And a shining blue earth.
The acidic rain fell from the overcast heavens. The Earth’s surface was heated and broiling. Lightning perpetually struck the inhospitable surface.
And yet, by an inexplicable somehow, life became… The first cell.
Everything, everyone that is alive, or has ever lived, is descended from the same ancestral form of life. You, me, friends, enemies… and all the life we can — and are yet — to see.We are all made of starstuff.
Uranus is big - around four times wider than the Earth. Uranus is very gassy, and made up of lethal ammonia and methane. Uranus has a freezing cold surface but is very hot inside. Although it’s gassy Uranus has a liquid or even a solid centre. Uranus spins sideways, perhaps because a large object rammed into it. Uranus was probed by NASA in 1986 with the Voyager probe. Uranus is surrounded by 10 dark rings and 21 moons. Uranus is gassy and dark and not a good place to live.
See this section here?
That’s you, that is. That’s your mum.
- “<3” - Mindy
- “Feyn likes furries. I like furries. We’re ‘spe-ci-al’.” - RatchetSly
- “I love you Feyn.” - d4ncem01
- You = Awesome. —Raider Monkey
- I rememeber you! That one time, down by that river! Remember? You were naked, I was naked… good times. - whitehatcrazy
- It was bloody shameless, indeed. (Well, I hope it wasn’t bloody.) Anyway, U R KEWL KTHXBI. - toastnuances
- You drive me mad. You… um..wait..nevermind. - bowser724
- Best fetish:FeynmanMH42. - The78thdude
- “If Jess was her conscience then xly would never be out of the bathroom.” - FeynmanMH42. And for that, you’re cool. And you also seem to be obsessed with one of my closest friends… ORGY?! I THINK SO!- Lint;;
- Guten tag, Herr Feynman! Sprechen Sie Deutch? BeatlesLover / visit NOW! 11:32, 16 April 2006 (EDT)
- Feyn is like a 15 year old father to me. :D -Blindfolding 14:26, 13 July 2006 (EDT)
- You’re so cool. —Bran 17:34, 13 July 2006 (EDT)
- Feyn’s hotness gets me all up ons. Keep it up my friend! —Particleman 13:34, 24 September 2006 (EDT)
- You wrote The Instructions, so I’m going to testimonialise you again. —Bran
- Feyn is the grand master of the plussing of ones. — Æther Bunny / Talk? (Sun, 24 Sep 2006 15:29:30 -0400)
- Feynman knows all. Darksbane
- FURRIES! —Mattgcn
- OVARIES! ~bowser724
- It’s like a bisexual gay lesbian. — Damage
- You’re the super coolest guy named after a quantum physicist I’ve never heard of ever! =D - Jacq
- FAP FAP FAP ELLEN PAGE!!!!!!!!!!—Jonovox 20:40, 14 April 2007 (EDT)
- Everything’s subatomic at best/The sun, the planets, and moons/It’ll be Feyn — Ph3r
- You’re supa cooooool. — Kallie
- “ARE THOSE MY FEET?” - Ryder
- [Feyn is] The first person on Mars who, ironically, is a penguin. He also taught the toasters living there to +5 — Speshial Person
- Hehehe…I live on mars ^_^ Thanks Feyn! Talkie Toaster
- If you were more awesome, the universe would explode. Then I’d be homeless. Please, think of me. —Bubbs
- I did a project on Uranus last week. I should’ve read your wiki. Zo em gee. —Jill
- You don’t know it yet, but I am your emistress! cleptonun
- Feyn is the science sechs (or visa versa?), end of story. —Aki
- FEYN! You make my brain explode from the knowledge you attempt to cram in there! Ouch! =D So yeah. You’re awesome! <3 —♪Cheyne♪
- I think it’s about time for another testimonial! Don’t tell RatchetSly but I think you’re furrier than him. Jacq
- You’re too cool for words. AND you know MANY KNOWLEDGE. That’s how special you are. Talkie Toaster
- YAY! You’re awesome. You’re like my hero, except with a furry cape. BWHAHAHA. -Mindy!
- Lives in sheffield. This makes him cool. —Fragsta 20:58, 17 August 2007 (EDT)
- Molten babies. -Kage
- You Is Freaking FeynmenzMH42. lololololol <dies> -Huge in Japan
- Come on Feyn I’ll have you for breakfast! :O:O — Talkie Toaster
- Given that x=1, y=2 and z=7, this is in no way relevant to testimonialising Feyn. Things like Feyn just can’t be quantified. :P Nihilist Cows
- You know too much about elaborate urinating positions. Red Alien 20:54, 20 November 2007 (EST)
- Why haven’t I tetimonialised(djsdbf) you before? You’re cool =) Evil muffins
- Sexy. - Kisara
- Your Universe section sounds like the Legend of the Triforce. And your description is weird with the sudden BREAKFAST. And you’re awesome. Kisara 03:05, 20 June 2009 (UTC)
- As a member of the Hivemind, I shouldn’t need to put anything here. You know. And I am in your garden. ;3 I can confirm that you are awesome and wanking, anyway. Lorna
- Finally, someone who understands me and my gerbils. - Trotsky
- The Sexy Voice Committee presents you with the honor of SEXIEST VOICE EVER.
- Order of Merits to Lithuania: for cultural and educational contributions to the Lithuanian thought.
- The Toasting Seal of Approval: for:
- Introducing me to LD
- Being one of the nicest, and THE cleverest person I know
- The best Brian Blessed Impression
- The wierdest slash (volcanicity?)
- Aware for being the greatest geriophile necrophilic pedophilic straight gay lesbian furry kemonomimi beastial bisexual pansexual asexual ever. — Bran
Red Alien 19:21, 17 November 2007 (EST)
- Award for Most Fetishes that Make Other People Go O_o.