Copied from: “Who are you?” thread…
People call me Mike, I’m not sure why. This woman keeps trying to make me call her mom. She started calling me Mike and it stuck. I make really funny jokes at the worst times possible. I’d give you an example but somebody would need to die. I listen to comedy music, synth music, and piano rock. I worship Ben Folds, Demetri Martin, Stephen Colbert, and anyone who boosts my ego. I don’t trust others easily but I can be trusted. Scrubs, best damn show on television. I play far too much video games. I stick to old school SNES but I can say I own other systems like 360 and the Wii. Best video game is Double Dragon. I was born on the thirteenth of April but but it has been rare for it to land on a Friday. I’m fifteen and in tenth grade. I’m very good at math, in fact, I aspire to be a math teacher. My dad is a prick/douche (your call). I live in a small home. We don’t turn on the heat so it is chilling to the bone in my house. I have a lot of friends but only a few close friends. I’m pretty shy but I get very friendly eventually. I do karate and am a 3rd degree black belt. I love to trick, I started this late 06 and am getting better. I am in a band (if you can call it that), with my friend Conor. We don’t have a name yet but we have recorded some music. I read a lot of stuff. I love anime but the manga is always better. I hate hippies. They really piss me off. There is no one more selfish than them. I sometimes shout random obscenities at old people till they fall over. I guess thats it. Bye bye.
10 facts about Mike
1). He was born less than twenty-five miles from Neil but then moved to Connecticut at age 10.
2). He is 15 years old.
3). He listens to comedy music, a genre that scare most people.
4). He is in a band called “(suggestions please)” with a CD in the works called “Keytar Hero”. (Awesome art done by Red Alien.)
5). He plays bass guitar (kinda), electric guitar, and the keytar.
6). He thinks he can sing but he cannot.
7). He is heavily into tricking.
8). He is ridiculously good at math.
9). He can speak three languages; English, French, and Rock.
10). He enjoys pronouns, apparently.
11). He loves anime/manga.
12). He thinks he’s cool because he went over 10.
Mike is the co-creator of a band “(suggestions please)”. Mike, myself, plays the guitar, keytar, vocals, and leftovers. Conor Gleason, the co-creator, plays drums and helps write lyrics.
The Official Track List For The First CD, Keytar Hero: (subject to change)
1. Dizziful bris
2. burned out song of bad rhymes
3. 33 reasons to shut the hell up
4. Why Futurama is better than South Park and Family Guy (combined)
5. Sanjaya needs to die
6. See what you heard on Hoth
7. Five months
8. The voices in your head speak in Vietnamese
10. Why did you change your number?
11. I’m a small fry and coke on the side
12. Keytar Hero (anthem)
You can`t technically hear them yet. As of now, 1, 3, 7, and 12 have been recorded. Expect it soon.
places of residence
- Dear Mr. Enigmatic: You are very cool, and you like very awesome stand up comics, and other awesome things, plus it has been pointed out that you look like whats-his-face from Ferris Bueller’s Day Off. Which is awesome. Again. —Gryffindork
- You are cool. That’s it. What, you wanted more than just “cool?” Well…you’re crazy, flashing, psychopathic, happy, dancing, super, magic, power, mega, ultra, kitschy, and HYAKUGOJYUUICHI! P.S. Stay cool. —Zapetroid
- You are the only Keytar hero! — Chance
- Yeah, that’s right, I gave you an “awards” section! So…here’s an award!
- You’ve earned it :D
- You get the Chance of Enigamtic Ninjas Award!