This is my new userpage for my new wiki account. I decided to drop the “56” at the end of my username because I haven’t included it anywhere else in a while. Maybe it will look nicer once I figure out some more stuff about wikitext. You may also know me as “the guy with all the pointless horcruxes”. For another user with a bunch of horcruxes that might not be pointless, see SaintSmythe.
Whenever I get around to editing the wiki, I am testing how much I suck at transcribing Neil’s newest videos. I feel confident in the actual lines, but when it comes to punctuation, my judgment isn’t always great. Even worse are the “stage directions”, so please feel free to mercilessly edit those. I wasn’t planning to include them at first, but I figured something should be there.
Current Non-Wiki Occupation
Right now I’m working toward the completion of the National Pokédex in Pokémon Pearl.
Old Testimonials That I Hardly Deserve since I Never “Testimonialize” Anyone Else
- “Who’s he?” —Alan Redgown56 22:23, 9 November 2006 (EST)
- “Well, he’s Alan Redgown. He likes to help out with the wiki, and he posts on the forum. I like him.” —Chiaro 12:22, 11 November 2006 (EST)
- “To reinforce Chiaro’s answer, Alan is also an interesting vampyre/host. I hope his next game is great!” —WartysNeryon 19:42, 17 July 2009 (UTC)
- “You have way too many alternate accounts! You see Neil in concert more than me! But you rock somewhat anyways” —Mattgcn
- “Oh hay ‘Alan’.” B0b0thebum 20:19, 28 February 2008 (EST)